What does $25 mean to you? It’s two cheap meals or one nice one. A trip to the top of the Empire State Building. A bus ride across the Northeast. A tank of gas. A handie in some places and a mouthie in others (though I recommend you partake of neither.)
What it means to me is a few idle minutes of your time thinking of a new email address for me. When my boss (endearingly) started calling me Mikeyla, I knew it was finally time to choose a professional one.
I want one that is professional but not overwhelmingly so. One that is available on gmail.com is preferred. Some examples of my thought process:
- [email protected] I have, but it’s too hard to spell.
- [email protected] is overkill
- [email protected] is available, but again overkill
- [email protected] would be perfect but it’s not available
- [email protected] is taken, but maybe it’s along the lines of something that would work.
- [email protected] I can take, but again, too much.
Anything with mike or michael or incorporating film in some form is a good idea. My middle name is Jared and my birthdate is 6/20/1985. The emphasis is anything that is hard to misspell and easy to remember.
The prize will only be given if I approve and use the address. I’ll send it to you via PayPal or in person. Please put your submissions in the comments of my blog.
Leave a Reply