Wow, a lot is happening, most of it tragic. I can’t think of another day when I’ve heard so many unrelated big news headlines:
- David Kellerman, Freddie Mac CEO commits suicide
- President Obama makes a landmark speech detailing his new energy policy, and it’s fantastic! (“The choice we face is not between saving our environment and saving our economy — it’s a choice between prosperity and decline”, oh your genius ideas and your smooth tongue!) Watch the video…
- “Craigslist Killer” revealed as a BU Med Student. The man who murdered a 26-year old masseuse and may have robbed two prostitutes is suspected to be Phillip Markoff, a BU Med Student. Disgusting, and this is probably going to be a very public trial.
- Hillary Clinton testifies about the Taliban’s gaining control of an area next to the Pakistani capital.
- An 11-year-old commits suicide due to severe bullying.
- A Colorado man is sentenced to life in prison for the hate crime of murdering transvestite Angie Zapata. LGBT groups hail the landmark verdict.
- South Africa holds elections.
Leave a Reply